The Birdbrook name has been synonymous worldwide for quality rosettes and awards for almost 50 years. Established in 1973 our family owned business takes great pride in the design and manufacture of premium quality rosettes using the finest UK sourced ribbon and parts.
Based in Lincoln our business has expanded over the years culminating in a move to our new three storey, purpose built, state of the art factory in 2019. In addition to our factory move there has been a significant six figure investment over recent years in machinery, innovations, and stock.
Our manufacturing process has evolved over the years but all our premium quality rosettes are still sewn (not glued!) and hand finished by our dedicated and skilled machinists who love rosettes almost as much as we do!.
Customer centricity is rooted deep in the heart of our organisation. Our mission is to offer a service that matches the quality of our product, so from your initial request for information or quotation through to delivery our team is on hand to update you or answer questions.
Birdbrook remain one of the largest manufacturers of rosettes and pride ourselves on the range of styles, sizes, and configurations we can offer, in-house and from stock we can supply:
- 36 different colours plus a range of speciality ribbons, including metallics – can’t find what you need just ask.
- Pleated ribbon in all five styles – Box Pleat, Elizabethan Pleat, Knife Pleat, Duo-Pleat, and Tri-Pleat.
- Centres digitally printed on commercial printers giving excellent results, foiled for a traditional look, or manufactured using variety of bespoke processes for that unique look.
- Printed tails with text and high quality images in metallic foil or a range of colours. Up to three different colours available on a single tail.
- A range of fastening options – Safety Pins, Cage Hooks, Ties, Bridle Clips (our new safety bridle clip design), and Magnets.
We supply 1000’s of shows, events, and businesses worldwide each year. Our rosettes and awards are awarded at animal shows (dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, birds – in fact if it can be judged; we supply the award), schools and clubs, general and local elections, advertising, promotional events, and even appeared on the big screen in movies such as Best in Show (2000), Home On The Range (2004), and The Iron Lady (2012).
Our customers have ranged from big names like Crufts, National Kennel Clubs, The FCI, The FEI, Burghley Horse Trials, Asda Supermarkets, Coca Cola, and all the major Political Parties through to small Charity Events and even Weddings and Funerals.
Regardless of the size of your order all our customers are treated in confidence and with respect. We hope to build a mutual trust and form an on-going long lasting partnership. Our business has the capacity and breakdown contingency (our factory contains a minimum of two of each production machine) to fulfil your order without letting you down.
We welcome any questions so please get in touch using our contact form or alternatively come visit us at the factory and we will demonstrate how are products are made and you can feel the quality for yourself.